Description: Nutraceutical Production Technician
Nutraceutical Manufacturing Technician Job Purpose: Produces Nutraceutical components and products by setting-up, cleaning, operating, and maintaining equipment; following procedures; documenting actions.
Nutraceutical Manufacturing Technician Job Duties:
- Prepares for production by reviewing production schedule; studying and clarifying specifications; calculating requirements; assembling and weighing materials and supplies.
- Prepares equipment by cleaning, servicing and conducting operator inspections; performing preventive maintenance checks.
- Produces requirements by operating and monitoring equipment; observing varying conditions; adjusting equipment controls.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), and standard operating procedures; complying with legal regulations; monitoring environment.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; calling for repairs.
- Documents production by completing forms, reports, logs, and records of equipment and batches.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: Equipment Calibration, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing Quality, Production Planning, Tooling, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Documentation Skills, Analyzing Information